It’s wintertime, and that means brutally cold temperatures and biting wind. Such terrible conditions can dry your skin out in a hurry. No one wants to deal with cracked, dry skin when it’s cold, so do yourself a favor and try one of these terrific body lotions. You’ll be glad you did.
- Desert Essence Organics Coconut Hand and Body Lotion. Users who’ve reviewed this lotion say its’ like a tropical getaway in a bottle. It has a pleasant coconut scent and a thick, consistent feel. Best of all it’s moisture-rich formula hydrates quickly. Users also like the ingredients of this lotion, especially the jojoba oil.
- Melaleuca Renew Lotion. If you look for this lotion on the grocery store shelf, like the other son this list, you won’t find it. The good news is, you can buy it online. Users love the way this lotion provides immediate and long-lasting relief to really dry skin.
- Curel Fragrance-Free Original Lotion for Dry & Sensitive Skin. This product is a mouthful, but users says it foes exactly what it says it will. If you have sensitive, dry skin or skin that is prone to eczema, you may want to give this gentle, fragrance-free lotion a go. One reviewer said a single application lasts the whole day.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula. More and more companies are turning to cocoa butter for their lotion formulas, and for good reason. Users love this lotion for having a thick, creamy feel that is not greasy or heavy. Some like it because it makes their skin feel silky and smooth. Others like it because it keeps their skin firm.
- Olay Silky Berry Body Lotion. Why do users like this so much? Because it can restore even the driest skin, they say. Lots of people like to use this throughout the day to keep their hands feeling silky and moisturized, but never greasy.